Wednesday, February 25, 2009

i've spent some time today to read back previous entries of my FS blog, but i'm interested in this:

"I have many dreams, and I believe all of us have at least one dream in this life, something that either we can achieve or not. Nevertheless, dreams are something that keep us going; a source of inspiration, motivation and hope for certain people to achieve better way of life, help them seeing good things in this world and generate energies to keep on going and improve. I remember the times when my friends and I were lying on the school field one fine day, sharing our dreams while looking at the blue skies. Perhaps, those dreams were totally different from what we have now because we, at the brink of adulthood, may possibly generate lots more dreams to suit our current needs and desires. But the dreams we had before were not just mere dreams, it were sources of hope that allow us to have faith in what has been destined for us by Allah SWT in the future. Whether we can achieve these dreams or not, it is something that only time would tell."


No comments:

Post a Comment