Saturday, November 21, 2009

think twice~!

as i'm browsing through the blogs, searching for something good to read, i came across nina's untitled entry. this is what she wrote:
"Just keep it to yourself, luv. Because everybody is going to save his/her own ass so there's no use. The relief you feel when you let it out of your chest is short-lived. It's really all too late.
Be more discreet, and you'll be safe(r).
The good thing is, it will make you reassess; think twice next time!"
while reading, the words sank deeper and deeper into my heart and thoughts. i kinda felt a harsh pang! on my face as i went on reading. *sigh* though i didnt know on what grounds she wrote this, but her words are a complete and utter truth. i realized this many times before, but it seems like i'm too stupid to learn from previous mistakes :)
i am a kind of girl who needed a loud spanking on the head from those closest to me to keep me sane and awake everytime i made mistakes and regretted it later (all the time!) i would be sad, humiliated, crazy and stupid-all-the-time, but these few close friends of mine would always remain composed and be patient with my stupidity n always be the ones to kick me at the back and said, "Grow up! really, this time, learn!" time passes by, and i always feel that i'm running out of time. i wanna make amends, but in the end i could only pray to Allah to forgive my foolishness and selfishness...
there are many things in the world i'm afraid of. one of those things is not knowing the time i'm breathing my last breath and die. but what i'm afraid of the most are...
anyway, i'm reminding myself to be more discreet next time. sometimes, things are better left unsaid...
(again and again, to those who care; thanks for all the love and support you've given me... you know who you are.)

No comments:

Post a Comment