Thursday, April 9, 2009

when the day is raining...

it's raining, and i could not be any happier :) sape laa x suke time sejuk2 cani, best je tdo. tp yg xbestnye, aku xdpt tdo, tapi stuck dlm kelas dgr lectures... (sigh)

skang aku tgh dengar asif present LCA, ntah amende die merapu kat depan. heheh. well, i suddenly remembered my conversation with LPG about my ambition. she's so positive that she responded to it in quite a way that i would have not expected of her to say it.

for me, everyone deserve a second chance to improve themselves. people should not always be judgemental. as for myself, i'm learning slowly to train myself not to be blinded by hatred and prejudices. think of the bright side, and u'll be surprised as what it can do to others, miraculously.

but then again, its part and parcel of life.

ash, 1245hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment