Tuesday, April 14, 2009

mcm ni la..

aku admit, at times i can be cruel.
the trusting nature of mine of led me to believe everything that i see and hear.
i cant bear any more betrayals, that is why i acted the way i did.

the spontaneous nature of mine led me to do things i wish to do at that time,
but not anymore later.
i cant stop myself, that is why i did what i had not intend to do.

the secretive nature of mine makes me keep everything to myself,
but not when everything's bottled up inside and i juz have to let it out.
i cant stand it anymore, that is why i poured it all out.

i never asked for others to understand me cos i myself sometimes did not understand others.
mistakes had been done, no more explanation to offer.
i did what i think i had to do, and no longer i care.

just one thing:
never ever trust what others told you about your friends.
they can be very deceiving.
often u know the truth, but u let their lies eat u up inside.

that is what happened between us.
sorry for not confronting u, i am not the person with the courage.

God forgive me, but I'm not sorry any longer.
believe what u want to believe,
i'm holding no more grudges against u.

No comments:

Post a Comment