Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It’s a Wednesday blues..

I got weird dreams lately. Selalunye aku cuma mimpi 2,3 kali setaun, tapi kali ni byk pulak... Sumenye mimpi pasal kawan2, yg pada aku macam satu hint or a kind of foreshadow (which I hope not) of what is about to happen.

Can’t remember the details of each dreams and respective people involved, but I do remember this one particular dream about my best friends. I can’t really understand the meaning, but I don’t feel good about it. It is something about him going away to Europe and stuff. Bukanlah maksudnya secara literal yg that person akan pi eropah, tapi it means that he’s going away, far… hmm, I do hope that both of them are doing fine there…

Arini rasa tak sihat, sakit perut je. Mcm kene food poisoning jek. Apa ek aku mkn mlm td? Adoi… tak suka betul..

Think I need an ORS. Penning off for now. Ja.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete