Sunday, March 21, 2010

at the beginning of my 25th birthday

[Today at 03:18]

alhamdulillah, dah selamat menjangkau usia 25 dua jam yg lepas. and right now, i'm still me, still doing things that i need to do, while silently humming a tune of thankfulness and gratitude to Allah the Almighty for allowing another great year to completely pass, and wishing for His kindness to give me another (hopefully) great year to live.

last year, a great many things had happened, yet again, i lived through it. i've been sad, happy, thankful, proud, down n i couldnt asked for more. few months back, i've been reminded of the fact that there is always a powerful One, which we sometimes forget. The Almighty is always watching His servants, much closer than many of us had realized. i had often forgotten that, while throwing myself in the search of worldly happiness.
i got involved with something that shocked me entirely, where for just dat mere 3 seconds, my life cud hv changed. but Allah has been kind, to let me live for another day. until now.

i guess reaching the age of 25 makes me sentimental and old. :) i am touched and happy with all wishes from dear friends, who never fail to send warmest regards and love from near n afar. its a lie that i didnt shed tears for all these (of course i did, i am a sentimental freak, a crybaby) haha :) its a motivation for me to keep on going, at times where i need hands to hold, shoulders to cry on, and hearts to keep abundance of love.

to all dear friends out there, thank you for all the love and thoughts u've shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment